What is Enviro-Septic ?Advantages
Advantages of the Enviro-SepticMD system :
- The most practical choice for all your wastewater needs:
- No electricity, pumps, or motors are required; the system naturally treats and disperses wastewater without noise or energy.
- Forget about Special Maintenance (except for the emptying of the septic tank);
- No media replacement required (such as peat moss, sand or other) and there are no mechanical parts to fail or repair.
- Natural is Better, aereobic and anaerobic bacteria create an ecosystem that naturally digests wastewater contaminants and protects the underlying soils.
- The treatment process is well adapted to a wide range of climatic conditions
- Keep it Simple, with no moving parts, this proven and reliable technology provides peace of mind to over 200,000 home owners, business owners and wastewater professional worldwide
- The Enviro-Septic System has been tested and is approved and certified in many countries.
- Allows more aesthetic landscaping (ex. Slope, terrain outline),
- «Advanced Enviro-Septic» pipe covered by a warranty against any manufacturing faults for a period of 20 years (the facility must comply to the provision of regulation Q-2, r.22)
- The passive yet effective advanced treatment and dispersal system that’s changing the way the world deals with wastewater
|Zero maintenance||Zero energy & mechanics||Zero worries|
- Simple system, efficient and passive e. does not need any energy intake.
- Integrate distribution, treatment and infiltration,
- Entirely plastic-based construction ;
- Media to support Aerobic and anaerobic Bacteria;
- Separation of particles through flotation and decantation
- BioAccelerator for better distribution and treatment,
- Circular pipe for better distribution and aeration,
- Ability to regenerate,
- Accept high and low flows,
- Easy manipulation and installation,
- Protects the underlying soils,
- Contributes to protect the groundwater table,
- Light and robust product with a great lifespan,
- More than 200 000 installations in North America,
- Affordable alternative to mechanical treatment systems
- Treating Wastewater the way Nature Intended
- Allows to save space.
Recognized by the Bureau des Normalisation du Québec (BNQ) and Le Ministère du Développement Durable, de l’Environnement et Lutte contre les changements climatiques (MDDELCC) as certified technology.
Test results confirm that Advanced Enviro-Septic® provides exceptional treatment capabilities which far exceed treatment levels required by NSF Standard 40 Class I, the BNQ (Advanced Secondary) in Canada, and US EPA guidelines.